Searching for a place with wide open space but still close to everything you need? Then you’ll want to take a look at this fantastic piece of land in New Mexico.
This perfect-sized property sits just south of Deming, in the rural platted subdivision of Deming Ranchettes. The lot features level terrain, gravel-road access, mountain views, and lots of space to get away from the hustle and bustle. With easy access to I-10, you can find amenities including shopping, medical care, and even an airport fairly close by. You could do so much with this great little piece of earth!
Local Towns & Cities include:
- City of Deming – less than 15 minutes
- City of Las Cruces – about an hour
- City of El Paso, TX – about 2 hours
If outdoor adventure is more your speed, this area boasts some fantastic options for hiking, mountain biking, camping, off-roading, and more.
- Florida Peak – about an hour
- Florida Mountains Wilderness Study Area – about an hour
- San Andres National Wildlife Refuge – just over 1.5 hours
- White Sands National Park – about 2 hours
Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $1500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Luna
- Size: 1 Acre
- Short Legal: Deming Ranchettes, Unit 60, Block 1, Tract 22 & Tract 23
- Zoning: there is no zoning in Luna County
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4311 ft.
- Road Access: paved road access
- Electricity: yes
- Sewer: none
- Water: in area
- Current Annual Taxes: $42.66 in 2018
- Latitude: 32.180
- Longitude: -107.802
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona