At nearly 2.5 acres, this great property has potential for a number of uses. The elevated lot offers incredible views of the countryside, and features good dirt road access, an established address, and utilities in the area.
The land sits just outside of community of Rimrock, Arizona, just about halfway between Camp Verde and Sedona along the 1-17 Highway. Rimrock is a peaceful area with affordable land prices and growth potential. This area of the state is a well-traveled thoroughfare between Greater Phoenix and Northern Arizona.
From here, you’d have great access to amazing places including:
- Camp Verde – 15 minutes away
- Montezuma Castle National Monument – 15 minutes away
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park – 20 minutes away
- Cottonwood – 25 minutes away
- Sedona – 30 minutes away
- Tuzigoot National Monument – 30 minutes away
- Red Rock State Park – 35 minutes away
- Flagstaff – 60 minutes away
- Greater Phoenix area – 90 minutes away
Priced to sell, this property offers a golden opportunity to own land in a growing area! Contact us at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Down Payment: $3000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yavapai
- Size: 2.46 Acres
- Short Legal: A REC PCL SE4 SE COR Approx 1086’N & 330’W from SW COR SEC 27 SEC 28-15-5E Cont 2.46AC
- Zoning: RCU-2A
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 3408 ft.
- Road Access: maintained gravel roads
- Electricity: none/in area, homes close by
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried/in area
- Current Annual Taxes: $301.06 in 2015
- Latitude: 34.66063
- Longitude: -111.81723
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona