If you’re looking for a perfect-sized piece of land with tons of potential, we have one just for you. Located in Deming Ranchettes, this wide-open property features level terrain, light vegetation, good dirt road access, and endless possibilities. Just imagine the rural retreat you could have here. Build a home or cabin, park an RV and camp, create self-sustaining farm, or establish a mobile home. Septic would be needed, but other utilities are in the area. Or you could go green and use solar or wind power. You have so many options with this blank canvas piece of soil.
Deming Ranchettes sits about 15 minutes south of the city of Deming, NM, where you can find groceries, gas, shopping, dining, medical care, and other essentials. The area is surrounded by rich farmland giving you a great opportunity to create a small, personal farm. Or, set up a seasonal campsite and use the land as a recreational hub. Outdoor enthusiasts love this area because of the great places for hiking, mountain biking, camping, hunting, birding, and more.
Local towns & attractions include:
- The City of Deming – about 15 minutes
- Rockhound State Park – about 25 minutes
- Florida Mountains Wilderness Area – about 30 minutes
- Tres Hermanas Mountains – about 45 minutes
- Cookes Range Wilderness Area – just over 1 hour
- The City of Las Cruces – a little more than 1 hour
Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to claim this great piece of land.
- Down Payment: $1600
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Luna
- Size: 2.33 Acres
- Short Legal: Deming Ranchettes, Unit 29, Block 7, Tract 9, 10, 19 and 20
- Zoning: there is no zoning in Luna County
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4252 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried/needs well
- Current Annual Taxes: $95.66 in 2020
- Latitude: 32.111249
- Longitude: -107.835122
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona