If you’ve been searching for remote real estate where you could take in all of Arizona’s natural beauty, then you’ll want to take a look at this high-desert gem. In Apache County, you’ll find the small community of Arizona Park Estates. And right now, we’re offering just over an acre of open land in the heart of the subdivision.
The property offers level terrain ideal for building a cabin, second home, or even a private recreational retreat. It also features good road access, lots of local wildlife, clear blue skies, amazing weather year-round, and mature vegetation including cedars, junipers, and grasses. This would also be a fantastic place for a recreational getaway or to hold as an investment.
Arizona Park Estates blends the best parts of an off-the-grid location that still has fairly easy passage to the small community of Sanders, about 30 minutes away.
Local Towns & Cities include:
- Community of Sanders – about 30 minutes
- Community of Chambers – about 40 minutes
- City of St. Johns – about 50 minutes
- City of Holbrook – a little more than an hour
- City of Show Low – just under 2 hours
- City of Flagstaff – about 2.5 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – about 4.5 hours
Outdoor lovers head to this area for its vast recreational opportunities for adventure including hiking, hunting, mountain biking, fishing, off-roading, and more!
Nearby National Parks & Attractions include:
- Petrified Forest National Park – just under an hour
- Window Rock Tribal Park & Veteran’s Memorial – a little less than 1.5 hours
- Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest – about 1.5 hours
- El Morro National Monument in New Mexico – about 1.5 hours
- Painted Desert – less than 2 hours
Take a look at all the property details below for more information. And you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com with questions or to make this piece of land your own.
- Down Payment: $1800
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 1.06 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 722 Block 32, Arizona Park Estates Unit 3
- Zoning: Agricultural/General
- HOA/POA: None
- Terrain: flat land, lots of juniper trees
- Elevation: 6561 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access via N7452 and N7233
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: none/septic needed
- Water: carried/needs well
- Current Annual Taxes: $3.28 in 2022
- Latitude: 34.9563985
- Longitude: -109.3347405
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona