Don’t let the modest size of this property fool you, because it is poised to be something big. As a commercial piece of land, it has so much going for it. Features include a great location along US Hwy 191, level terrain, light vegetation, high-visibility, and easy access from two local towns of Pearce-Sunsites to the south and Cochise to the north. Power lines run along the highway meaning electricity is close by. And, the highway sees good amount of daily traffic offering a steady supply of potential patrons. You’ll even find beautiful views of the surrounding mountain ranges.
The land is zoned as “General Business” making it a perfect place to create or build a business. This could be anything along the lines of a retail building, small storage facility, or a service or repair trade.
As far as local population goes, both Pearce-Sunsites and Cochise are smaller communities. The larger cities of Willcox, Tombstone, and Tucson are all about an hour away. This area is also heavily traveled by tourists, and lots of people retire to Southern Arizona making it a prime opportunity to build in a growing area.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Community of Pearce, AZ – about 5 minutes
- Community of Cochise, AZ – about 5 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – about 25 minutes
- City of Willcox – about 30 minutes
- Apple Annie’s You-Pick Orchard – about 30 minutes
- Various Willcox vineyards – about 30 minutes
- Fort Bowie National Historic Site – less than 1 hour
- City of Tombstone – less than 1 hour
- Chiricahua National Monument – about 1 hour
- City of Tucson – about 1 hour
You could do quite a bit with this beautiful piece of vacant land. Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this fantastic piece of land!
- Down Payment: $400
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 0.264 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 9 Block 658 Arizona Sunsites Unit 6
- Zoning: GB-General Business
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4187 ft.
- Road Access: yes, US 191
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $61.08 in 2020
- Latitude: 32.026763
- Longitude: -109.873598
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona