If you’re looking a big piece of land (think 80+ acres) with farming potential, this one’s for you!
The land sits in south western Arizona, just outside of the City of Yuma. This part of the state boasts a number of features ideal for agriculture including abundant, year-round sunshine; an average of about 4 inches of rain a year; and nutrient rich soil. Also, the Colorado and Gila Rivers run through the region. More than 175 types of crops and seeds can be grown in Yuma County, the largest of these crops being lettuce. Other notable crops include lemons, melons, cotton, alfalfa, grains, cotton, dates, and wheat.
The property itself features level terrain, farm road access, close proximity to existing farmland, and fairly easy access to I-8 which is a major Southern Arizona thoroughfare between the Greater Phoenix area and California.
Local towns & attractions include:
- The Community of Dateland – about 20 minutes
- Dateland Travel Center – about 20 minutes
- The Town of Gila Bend – about an hour
- The City of Yuma – just over an hour
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument – less than 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix Area – about 2 hours
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge – less than 2.5 hours
Take a look at the property details below. If you want more information, contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $12,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yuma
- Size: 84.224 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 06; Township: 06S; Range: 11W; Lot 1 & SE4 NE4
- Zoning: Agriculture Rural Preservation
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 429 ft.
- Road Access: jeep/farm road
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $240.76 in 2020
- Latitude: 32.938835
- Longitude: -113.4236652
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona