This big desert property is available now for below-market value, making it an ideal place for land banking, homesteading, or even your own personal desert playground. The land features level terrain, great paved-road access from Avenue 42E, gorgeous mountain views, and light natural vegetation. And with utilities already close by, you could create an incredible oasis in the western Arizona desert.
While you’re in this area of the state, take advantage of the multitude of opportunities for outdoor adventure. Great places to hike, bird watch, mountain bike, RV, and even rock climb are just all just a short drive away from the property. Check out the Kofa National Wildlife Preserve, Little Harquahala Mountains, Eagletail Wilderness Area, or the Arizona Peace Trail in Quartzsite.
Call or text us at 480-442-7787 when you’re ready to make this spacious, remote property your own.
- Down Payment: $45,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: La Paz
- Size: 318 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 21; Township: 5N; Range: 16W S2 SEC 21 T-5N R-16W EXC E 33′ RD R/W
- Zoning: Vacant Residential Urban Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: flat desert with creosote bushes
- Elevation: 1133 ft.
- Road Access: yes, paved along Avenue 42E
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $2948 in 2019
- Latitude: 33.757179
- Longitude: -113.931137
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona