This is a property for those adventurous spirits who truly want to get away from it all. The land clocks in at 5 acres, but it feels much bigger as it boasts sweeping views in every direction with mountains dotting the distance landscape. Use the lot as a remote, off-the-grid homesite; a self-sustaining homestead; a recreational retreat; or go a little more unconventional where you take advantage of the abundant sunshine using solar power or other green resources. Or, you could always hold the parcel as a real estate investment.
This particular piece of land features level terrain, dirt roads, and beautiful natural landscapes. It’s part of a platted subdivision called Clear Air Estates, located around the Williams area of Northern Arizona. The closest residential area is the historic community of Valle, which typically serves as a halfway point between Williams and the Grand Canyon. Here you can find a couple gas stations, convenience stores, and other amenities, as well as local attractions like Flintstones Bedrock City/Raptor Ranch. Or go a little farther to Williams and Flagstaff.
Local Towns & Cities include:
- Community of Valle – just over an hour
- City of Williams – about 1.5 hours
- Community of Ash Fork – about 1.5 hours
- City of Flagstaff – about 2 hours
- City of Prescott – about 2.5 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – a little under 4 hours
Outdoor enthusiasts love this part of the state because of its amazing weather year-round and its myriad of recreational adventures including hiking, mountain biking, birding, horseback riding, rock climbing, and more.
Nearby Attractions include:
- Flintstones Bedrock City/Raptor Ranch – a little more than an hour
- Keyhole Sink – just over an hour
- Coconino National Forest – about 1.5 hours
- Kaibab National Forest – less than 2 hours
- Grand Canyon National Park – less than 2 hours
- Grand Canyon Railway – about 2 hours
- Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort – just over 2 hours
- Humphreys Peak – about 2.5 hours
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $1000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Coconino
- Size: 5 Acres
- Short Legal: Subdivision: Lot 142 Clear Air Estates
- Zoning: Ag/Res w/3 acre min
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5964 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $45.26 in 2022
- Latitude: 35.6007664
- Longitude: -112.2301319
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona