This fantastic piece of land holds tons of potential as a remote homesite, an off-the-grid cabin, an unconventional or “green” house, or to hold as an investment opportunity.
At just over an acre of space in the platted community of Arizona Sun Sites, the land is nestled in the foothills of Cochise Stronghold Mountain Range. It features level terrain, beautiful natural landscapes, mountain views, abundant sunshine, lots of privacy, and fairly easy access to US Highway 191. Good dirt roads lead to the lot meaning it could be a great place to set up an RV or camper. And when you want to enjoy some small-town hospitality, just head to the historic community of Pearce-Sunsites about 10 minutes away.
Local towns & cities include:
- Community of Pearce – about 10 minutes
- City of Willcox – about 35 minutes
- City of Benson – around 40 minutes
- City of Tombstone – about an hour
- City of Bisbee – a little more than an hour
- City of Tucson – about 1.5 hours
Lots of people come to Southern Arizona for its abundance of outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, RV’ing, and so much more. This area is also growing as a destination for wine-tasting at local vineyards. Basically, this part of the state is becoming a destination for relaxing, playing, and just getting away from it all.
Nearby attractions include:
- Apache Station Wildlife Viewing Area – about 20 minutes
- Rex Allen Arizona Cowboy Museum – about 35 minutes
- Various Willcox vineyards – all about 40 minutes
- Apple Annie’s Orchard – about 45 minutes
- Whitewater Draw Wildlife Area – about 45 minutes
- Chiricahua National Monument – about 45 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – about 50 minutes
- Kartchner Caverns State Park – about 55 minutes
- Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge – about an hour
- Fort Bowie National Historic Site – about an hour
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 1.07 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 15, Block 272, Arizona Sun Sites Unit 2
- Zoning: SR-43
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4546 ft.
- Road Access: yes, gravel road
- Electricity: off grid
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $31.64 in 2021
- Latitude: 31.9220515
- Longitude: -109.8821514
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona