Located less than an hour from the Greater Phoenix area, this perfect-sized property is a fantastic option for people who want to live close to the city but want to save on the cost of land. The 1-acre lot features level terrain, light vegetation, an established address, and a good dirt road right to the property line.
* New Update* We are adding a gorgeous mobile home to the property! The home offers 2001 square feet of space with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This wonderful location is now an even more ideal place to enjoy quiet rural living along with easy access to the big city. Click here for more information about the mobile home. Estimated move-in is August 2021.
While you’re in this area of the state, take advantage of the multitude of opportunities for outdoor adventure. Great places, including Saddle Mountain, White Tank Mountains, and Harquahala Mountain, to hike, bird watch, mountain bike, RV, and even rock climb are just all just a short drive away from the property. You can also find sky diving and the El Dorado Hot Springs in the area.
To claim this wide-open property, contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com.
- Down Payment: $55,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Maricopa
- Size: 1 Acre
- Short Legal: N2 EX E 298F of E 496.12F of N440F of S 880F NW4 NE4 SEC 14
- HOA/POA: none
- Zoning: RU-43
- Terrain: flat desert with creosote bush
- Elevation: 1025 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road
- Electricity: at property line
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: shared private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $109.52 in 2020
- Latitude: 33.4341177
- Longitude: -112.8387334
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona