At just over an acre, this fabulous piece of property is a perfect site for an off-the-grid house, cabin, manufactured home, or even an unconventional or “green” house. Or if you’re looking for more of an investment opportunity, this lot makes a great place to start.
The property sits in the rural platted subdivision of Arizona Sun Sites, nestled in the foothills of Cochise Stronghold Mountain Range. It features level terrain, beautiful natural landscapes, mountain views, abundant sunshine, and lots of privacy. Good dirt roads lead to the lot meaning it could be a great place to set up an RV or camper. And when you want to enjoy some small-town hospitality, just head to the historic town of Pearce-Sunsites about 10 minutes away, or a number of other historic cities all within 2 hours.
Local Towns and Cities include:
- Community of Pearce – less than 15 minutes
- City of Willcox – about 30 minutes
- City of Benson – about 35 minutes
- City of Tombstone – about an hour
- City of Bisbee – a little more than an hour
- City of Tucson – just under 1.5 hours
This part of Southern Arizona is known for its abundance of outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, RV’ing, and so much more. The area continues to grow, and is even becoming a destination for wine-tasting at local vineyards. Basically, this part of the state offers an incredible place for relaxing, playing, and just getting away from it all.
Nearby Attractions include:
- Apache Station Wildlife Viewing Area – about 15 minutes
- Various Willcox vineyards – all about 30 minutes
- Apple Annie’s Orchard – about 30 minutes
- Rex Allen Arizona Cowboy Museum – about 30 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – a little more than 45 minutes
- Whitewater Draw Wildlife Area – about 50 minutes
- Kartchner Caverns State Park – just under 50 minutes
- Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge – about an hour
- Fort Bowie National Historic Site – just over an hour
- Chiricahua National Monument – about an hour
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 1.07 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 2, Block 70 Arizona Sun Sites Unit 1
- Zoning: SR-43
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4436 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road
- Electricity: in area; approximately 2300 feet from power
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried/no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $31.64 in 2022
- Latitude: 31.9754814
- Longitude: -109.9074309
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona