With a desert property of this size you could establish small farm or agricultural venture, especially as the Gila River runs close by. The nutrient-rich soil and abundant, year-round sunshine make this area ideal for growing. More than 175 types of crops and seeds can be grown in Yuma County, the largest of these being lettuce. Other notable crops include lemons, melons, cotton, alfalfa, grains, cotton, dates, and wheat. This area also offers a great place to take advantage of green resources, including solar or wind power, rainwater harvesting, zero-waste living, and more.
The property features level terrain, light vegetation, and great mountain views. While there is currently no actual road access, there is a dry wash bed that can get you to the property. But please keep in mind that Arizona washes can be dangerous as they can fill with rushing water very quickly. You can learn more about Arizona washes here
You can find the lot just over 30 minutes from the quaint town of Dateland, AZ. The Dateland Travel Center is considered a local gem in the middle of desert between Yuma and Gila Bend, known for its small store, gas station, friendly faces, and of course, the best date shakes on Earth. Or travel just a little farther, about 1.5 hours, to the City of Yuma.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- The Community of Dateland – about 35 minutes
- Dateland Travel Center – about 35 minutes
- The Town of Gila Bend – a little over an hour
- The City of Yuma – less than 1.5 hours
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument – just over 2 hours
- The Town of Quartzsite – just over 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix Area – about 2.5 hours
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge – over 2.5 hours
Check out the property details below. And when you’re ready to own this great little piece of Arizona soil, contact us anytime for more information.
- Down Payment: $1500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yuma
- Size: 19.96 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 21; Township: 07S; Range: 14W W2 SW4 SW4
- Zoning: Rural Area – 40 Acre Minimum
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 372 ft.
- Road Access: none/dry wash bed
- Electricity: off grid
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $71.48 in 2022
- Latitude: 32.7980411
- Longitude: -113.7118240
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona