This remote property offers the perfect combination of peace & quiet while still giving you easy access to a number of small towns and outdoor attractions. At nearly 35 acres, the land features paved road access, level terrain, mountain views, mature vegetation, and some utilities in the area. The site’s rural zoning code means the land could have any number of uses like building a sweeping desert homesite, creating a recreational retreat, using the land for horse stables, or even just holding it as an investment property while the surrounding area continues to grow.
Southern Arizona is renowned for its array of local wildlife and vegetation as well as the many opportunities for outdoor adventures such as hiking, mountain biking, hunting, RV’ing, and much more. Or if you’d rather explore the surrounding small communities, you’ll find a number of amazing restaurants, shops, galleries, and even a handful of local vineyards.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Whitewater Draw Wildlife Area – 15 minutes
- City of Douglas, AZ – 15 minutes
- City of Bisbee, AZ – 25 minutes
- Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge – 30 minutes
- Community of Pearce, AZ – 45 minutes
- City of Tucson – less than 1 hour
- Cochise Stronghold – about 1 hour
- City of Willcox – about 1 hour
- Chiricahua National Monument – about 1 hour
Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this fantastic piece of land!
- Down Payment: $10,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 34.415 Acres
- Short Legal: NENW & POR of NWNE by M&B; Beg at N4 COR of SEC 12
- Zoning: RU-4 Rural Zoning
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4014 ft.
- Road Access: yes, paved road
- Electricity: along street
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried; no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $481.65 in 2020
- Latitude: 31.45034842
- Longitude: -109.6576592
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona