At 5 acres, this pristine desert property features good dirt road access, utilities in the area, mountain views, clear blue skies, and wide-open space. Nestled in the platted subdivision of Whispering Ranch, this is a fantastic opportunity to own land in Maricopa County and enjoy quiet rural living along with easy access to the big city.
When you want go into town, you can find:
- The Community of Wittmann – about 30 minutes
- The Town of Wickenburg – about 45 minutes
- The City of Litchfield Park – less than an hour
- The Greater Phoenix area – about an hour
- The City of Buckeye – about an hour
This area also boasts all kinds of opportunities for outdoor adventures including hiking, camping, hunting, birdwatching, fishing, boating, RV’ing, and so much more.
Nearby Attractions include:
- Vulture Mountains Recreation Area – about 30 minutes
- Desert Caballeros Western Museum in Wickenburg – about 45 minutes
- Hassayampa River Preserve – about 45 minutes
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park – about an hour
- Lake Pleasant – about an hour
Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the land and the amazing potential you can find in this community.
- Down Payment: $7000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Maricopa
- Size: 5 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 64 Block 3 Whispering Ranch Unit 3 BLK 3 MCR 010923
- Zoning: [R-190] Residential with 190,000 SF minimum
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 1771 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: no on-site water, needs a well/carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $84.12 in 2021
- Latitude: 33.77545759
- Longitude: -112.7410164
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona