At nearly 10 acres, this is one of the most gorgeous properties we’ve ever listed!
The parcel is nestled in the hills southeast of Tucson. Surrounded by National Forests, the location boasts absolutely incredible views in every direction, especially from the high point of land on the southeast corner. You’ll also find miles and miles of hiking trails more or less in your backyard. In addition to the unbelievable desert landscapes, the property features public utilities in the area, and an abundance of local vegetation and wildlife. Zoned as “Rural Homestead,” the lot could make a wonderful place to build your dream home in the foothills of Southern Arizona.
The somewhat secluded lot is just remote enough to show you the very best of Arizona’s starry nights when the sun goes down. And even though the land sits back in the hills, you’ll still find pretty good cell service and access to the I-10 freeway about 10 minutes away.
Here’s the thing that you’ll need to know before purchasing this wonderful piece of land: access is very limited. At this time there doesn’t seem to be a route that would lead directly to the parcel. The path that appears on Google maps, which is a rough but drivable offshoot of East Colossal Cave Rd., is a privately owned drive. We’ve included some maps of other possible ways to get to this property however, at this time, we have limited information about the best way to reach the land. Feel free to contact us for more detail.
Local towns & cities include:
- Community of Vail – less than 20 minutes
- City of Benson – about 30 minutes
- City of Tucson – about 35 minutes
- City of Tombstone – a little under an hour
- City of Willcox – about an hour
- City of Sierra Vista – about an hour
- City of Bisbee – just under 1.5 hours
- City of Phoenix – about 2 hours
Lots of people come to Southern Arizona for its abundance of outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, RV’ing, and so much more. This area is also growing as a destination for wine-tasting at local vineyards. Basically, this part of the state is becoming a destination for relaxing, playing, and just getting away from it all.
Nearby attractions include:
- Saguaro National Park – about 20 minutes
- Kartchner Caverns State Park – about 40 minutes
- El Camino Del Cerro Trailhead – about 45 minutes
- Rincon Peak – about 50 minutes
- Mica Mountain – about an hour
- Rex Allen Arizona Cowboy Museum – about an hour
- Various Willcox vineyards – all about an hour
- Santa Catalina Natural Area – just under 1.5 hours
- Mount Lemmon – just under 1.5 hours
- Whitewater Draw Wildlife Area – about 1.5 hours
- Chiricahua National Monument – a little less than 2 hours
- Cochise Stronghold – a little less than 2 hours
- Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge – about 2 hours
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $24,995
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Pima
- Size: 9.924 Acres
- Short Legal: NE4 NE4 NE4 10.00 AC SEC 14-16-16
- Zoning: RH Rural Homestead
- HOA: none
- Terrain: undeveloped land, hillside
- Elevation: 3459 ft.
- Road Access: limited access
- Electricity: public utility nearby
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $984.21 in 2021
- Latitude: 32.0472017
- Longitude: -110.6732921
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona