At more than 80 acres, this gorgeous piece of land would make an ideal place for recreation, sustainable living, homesteading, and more. The property features wide-open space, slight rolling hills, light vegetation, wonderful views, and lots of local wildlife. In order to reach the parcel, you’ll need to follow a dirt road that gets a little bumpy here and there, and then follow a dry wash bed to the property line. But once you’re there, the possibilities for what this land could be are limitless, from building a home or cabin, creating a recreational retreat, or even establishing a small, personal ranch to holding the lot as an investment.
The remote location makes it a great place to take advantage of green resources, including solar or wind power, rainwater harvesting, well usage, zero-waste living, and more. According to Arizona Community Tree Council, this area proves an ideal place for growing meaning you could establish a sustainable homesite here.
Or if recreation is more your speed, the property is surrounded by places for outdoor adventures such as hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, and off-roading to name a few. And when you need supplies or amenities, you’ll find a handful of small towns and communities full of friendly faces not too far away.
Local towns & attractions include:
- The Community of Joseph City – about 25 minutes
- The City of Holbrook – about 40 minutes
- The City of Winslow – about 45 minutes
- The Community of Woodruff – about 50 minutes
- Petrified Forest National Park – just under an hour
- The Town of Snowflake – about an hour
- Meteor Crater National Landmark – just over an hour
- The Painted Desert – a little more than an hour
- The City of St Johns – about 1.5 hours
- The City of Show Low – about 1.5 hours
- The City of Flagstaff – about 2 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – about 3.5 hours
Take a look at the property details below. If you still have some questions or want more information, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $5000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Navajo
- Size: 80.587 Acres
- Short Legal: Section 9, T19N, R19E: S2 NE4
- Zoning: A-General
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 5242 ft.
- Road Access: rough dirt road; leads to a dry wash bed
- Electricity: none
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $69.10 in 2021
- Latitude: 35.0631857
- Longitude: -110.329132
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona