This is an exciting (and pretty rare) opportunity to own a big, 40-acre piece of land in La Paz County in the Western part of Arizona. The property is zoned as Agricultural/Residential giving you a ton of options for land use. Build a home, establish a thriving farm, create rural retreat to get away from it all, or hold the land as an investment opportunity. Nestled near the base of the Harquahala Mountain Range, the parcel features mostly flat terrain, natural vegetation, farm road access, and great mountain views. Enjoy all the peace and quiet of a rural setting, while still having easy access to the nearby community of Wenden, or if you go a little farther, you can reach historic Wickenburg in about an hour.
Local Cities & Towns Include:
- Community of Wenden – about 30 minutes
- Community of Aguila – about 40 minutes
- Town of Wickenburg – about an hour
- Town of Quartzsite – about 1.5 hours
- Greater Phoenix Area – about 2 hours
While you’re in this area of the state, take advantage of the multitude of opportunities for outdoor adventure. Great places, including Harcuvar Mountains, Alamo Lake State Park, and Eagletail Mountains Wilderness Area, to hike, bird watch, mountain bike, RV, and even partake in water sports all less than a 3-hour drive away from the property.
Nearby Attractions Include:
- Harcuvar Mountains Wilderness – about 45 minutes
- Alamo Lake State Park – about 1.5 hours
- Eagletail Mountains Wilderness Area – about 2.5 hours
- Castle Dome Peak – about 2.5 hours
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge – about 3 hours
Take a look at the property details below. Contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com for more information or to make this incredible piece of land your own. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $30,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: La Paz
- Size: 40 Acres
- Short Legal: Quarter: NE; Section: 0029; Township: 6 N; Range: 12W; Lot 2
- Zoning: AR
- Terrain: flat desert with creosote bush
- Elevation: 1890 ft.
- Road Access: legal access via easement, farm roads
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $532.94 in 2022
- Latitude: 33.839793
- Longitude: -113.525242
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona