Incredible Opportunity Awaits
Along Biloxi’s Back Bay
This gorgeous piece of real estate is an investment prospect like nothing we’ve seen before. Located Biloxi, Mississippi, the land for sale is brimming with potential for development, land banking, or even a 1031 exchange.
The property—comprised of a variety of smaller, adjoining parcels—offers a total of 8.37 acres of land. According to a recent appraisal, 6.17 acres of the land is considered usable site area, while the rest stands as wetlands area which could be considered usable with wetland mitigation costs.
In the last decade or so, Biloxi has seen an economic boom as more and more casinos and hotels have graced the region. The hospitality industry continues to grow, increasing both gaming and non-gaming revenues annually. Recent figures peg the coastal casinos total annual revenue at $1,240,906,258. With the continued success of the region’s gaming industry, this revenue is only expected to increase with more plans for development, including more phases of building at the well-established Margaritaville Resort Biloxi. Other casinos in the area are Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, Boomtown Casino, Golden Nugget Biloxi, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Harrah’s Gulf Coast, Palace Casino Resort, and Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel. For more information about the casinos, click here.
Biloxi only has a small amount of Waterfront land still available in the area, making this a highly-desirable piece of real estate.
Features of the property include:
- a waterfront location
- amazing, paved road access from the well-traveled Back Bay Blvd.
- land available on both sides of Back Bay Blvd.
- level terrain which is mostly cleared
- both above-ground and underground utilities to the site
- surrounding land uses include single-family residential, industrial, marina, and gaming applications
But perhaps the biggest gem that comes with this particular piece of real estate is the land’s Waterfront (WF) Zoning designation. Basically, this means permitted uses include hotels, gaming establishments, and uses associated with the launching, berthing, hauling, fueling, etc. of commercial and recreational boats.
The land is also centrally located with easy access such things as:
- The City of D’Iberville – less than 10 minutes away
- Biloxi Beach – 10 minutes
- The City of Ocean Springs – 10 minutes
- Keesler Air Force Base – 15 minutes
- Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport – 25 minutes
- The City of Gulfport – 25 minutes
This perfect-sized property holds immense potential whether you decide to develop it into Biloxi’s next big hospitality venue, hold the land while property values in the area increase, or to use as a land banking investment.
Contact us anytime at email@example.com or 480-442-7787 for more information.
- County: Harrison
- Size: 8.37 Acres (6.17 Acres of usable land)
- Legal: Parcels 141B-01-002.000 & 1410B-02-010.000:That part of Lots 1 and 2 of Block 1 of Bragg and Graham Subdivision to the City of Biloxi, Mississippi lying South of East Bayview Avenue in the said City of Biloxi, Harrison County Second Judicial District, Mississippi; Less and Except a parcel containing 1,888.54 square feet or 0.043 acres; Parcels 1410B-02-003.000 & 1410G-01-009.000: That certain lot of land having a width from East to West of 112 feet, running North and South between parallel lines and bounded by Bayview Street, Fountain Street, Fallo Street, Brown Street in the City of Biloxi, Harrison County, Mississippi; Less and Except a parcel located in Biloxi Section Block 66,Biloxi, Harrison County Second Judicial District, Mississippi; Parcel 1410G-01-004.001: A certain lot having frontage on the Back Bay of Biloxi of 130 feet, running back between parallel lines to the property of Saucier, City of Biloxi, Harrison County Second Judicial District, Mississippi; Less and Except a parcel commencing at the NE corner of Lot 1, Block 2, Bragg and Graham Subdivision
- Zoning: WF – Waterfront
- Terrain: level, low lying
- Road Access: paved road access
- Electricity: Entergy
- Natural Gas: Entergy
- Sewer: city
- Water: municipal supply
- Current Annual Taxes: $368.09 in 2019
- Latitude: 30.406264
- Longitude: -88.875856
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona