Imagine owning a huge piece of open land where you could create an amazing desert getaway. Get ready to make your dream a reality! With more than 90 acres of room to play, you do so much with this property. The land features a variety of terrain, dirt road access, and lots of local wildlife and vegetation. Zoned as a Rural Development Area per the Mohave County Zoning Ordinance, there are numerous allowed uses for the property.
The property is located about 40 minutes from the unincorporated community of Topock. The town sits off of I-40, along historic Route 66. Here you can not only find the renowned Topock 66 restaurant, but also the Old Trails Arch Bridge made famous in movies like The Grapes of Wrath and Easy Rider.
Nearby Towns & Cities include:
- Community of Topock – about 40 minutes
- Community of Yucca – about 50 minutes
- City of Lake Havasu City – about an hour
- Community of Oatman – about an hour
- City of Kingman – just over an hour
- City of Laughlin, NV – less than 1.5 hours
- City of Las Vegas, NV – about 2.5 hours
Outdoor enthusiasts love this area of Arizona for all the opportunity to get out and enjoy nature, including camping, hiking, boating, fishing, RV’ing, and so much more. You can find some wonderful places surrounding the property where you can get out and get back to nature.
- Warm Springs Wilderness – about 35 minutes
- Havasu National Wildlife Refuge – about 40 minutes
- Hum-Me-Chomp Petroglyphs – about an hour
- Havasu Wilderness – about an hour
- Chemehuevi Mountains Wilderness Area – about an hour
- Lake Havasu – about an hour
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the lot anytime. The land is priced competitively compared to others in the area, making this a great investment opportunity. That also means it will sell quickly. Contact us at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com anytime to make this incredible piece of land your own. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: Please inquire about down payment
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 92.04 Acres
- Short Legal: T16 1/2 N R20W Sec 21 S2 NE4 & S2 S2 NW4 NE4 cont 90 acres 210-34-007 & 008 (210-34-009) combined 2003 tax roll
- Zoning: Vac Undeveloped Rural Subdivided
- HOA/POA: none
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 1215 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $115.64 in 2020
- Latitude: 34.8022090
- Longitude: -114.356395
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona