Imagine owning a huge piece of open land where you could create an amazing desert getaway. Get ready to make your dream a reality! With more than 90 acres of room to play, you do so much with this property. The land features a variety of terrain, dirt road access, and lots of local wildlife and vegetation.
The property is located about 30 minutes from the unincorporated community of Topock. The town sits off of I-40, along historic Route 66. Here you can not only find the renowned Topock 66 restaurant, but also the Old Trails Arch Bridge made famous in movies like The Grapes of Wrath and Easy Rider.
Outdoor enthusiasts love this area of Arizona for all the opportunity to get out and enjoy nature, including camping, hiking, boating, fishing, RV’ing, and so much more.
You can claim this huge piece of land today! Contact us at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com for more information.
- Down Payment: Please inquire about down payment
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 92.04 Acres
- Short Legal: T16 1/2 N R20W Sec 21 S2 NE4 & S2 S2 NW4 NE4 cont 90 acres 210-34-007 & 008 (210-34-009) combined 2003 tax roll
- Zoning: Vac Undeveloped Rural Subdivided
- HOA/POA: none
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 1215 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road access
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $115.64 in 2020
- Latitude: 34.8022090
- Longitude: -114.356395
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona