Looking to get away from it all? Trying to find a place where you can create your own private getaway? Interested in establishing a natural, sustainable living? Then keep reading, because this property is for you!
Go way, way off the grid on this gorgeous 40-acre property located in the North Eastern part of Arizona. This big piece of land would make a perfect place to create an amazing recreational retreat or even to hold as an investment. It features level terrain, light natural vegetation, abundant wildlife, lots of privacy, and views for miles. What’s more, there are great gravel roads that go all the way to the property line that are maintained yearly.
This part of the state offers so many opportunities for outdoor adventuring, including hiking, camping, off-roading, hunting, RVing, and more. And if you feel like you want to see some friendly faces or get some supplies, the historic town of St Johns is less than a 30 minute drive away. Here you can find shopping, dining, and events all in a welcoming, small-town atmosphere.
The land is pretty much the perfect combination of off-the-grid space where you can get away from it all while still offering good access to supplies, amenities, and small-town life.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- The City of St Johns – about 20 minutes
- Lyman Lake State Park – about 35 minutes
- The Community of Sanders – a little more than an hour
- City of Show Low – about an hour
- City of Holbrook – a little more than an hour
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 1.5 hours
- The Painted Desert – about 2 hours
Take a look at the property details below. If you have questions or want more information, contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com. We look forward to talking with you!
- Down Payment: $4500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on terms
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 40 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 24; Township: 13N; Range: 29E NW4 NE4
- Zoning: Vacant Undetermined Rural Non-Subdivision
- Terrain: high-desert prairie with pinon and juniper trees
- Elevation: 6038 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access, maintained yearly
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: none/needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $85.24 in 2019
- Latitude: 34.5067034
- Longitude: -109.246012
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona