At 7.66 acres, this gorgeous, Arizona land for sale offers a prime, central location between Phoenix and Flagstaff, in the foothills of Prescott Valley. This beautiful property features great road access, natural desert landscapes, and utilities already in the area. The gently sloping terrain offers a variety of scenery options. There’s also a bid in for a new well at less than $15,000. Basically, this property is primed and ready for development.
Take advantage of the current Residential zoning to build 1 large house with tons of surrounding space, or create up to 3 perfect-sized homesites. Another option is to rezone the property for commercial use, especially as the parcel sits in an area on the verge of major growth. The parcel has easy access to Highway 69 and I-17, making it very visible from Hwy 69 which gets lots of traffic. Right now, an RV Park on the other side of Hwy 69 is full nearly year round.
Owner would entertain a joint venture for development project
Outdoor enthusiasts love this part of Arizona because of its numerous recreational adventures including hiking, mountain biking, birding, horseback riding, rock climbing, and more. You can find the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, and Prescott National Forest all within a couple hours. Or if you want a break from the great outdoors for shopping, dining, cultural event, etc., you can reach both Prescott and Flagstaff in about an hour.
Surrounding Towns & Attractions include:
- Community of Spring Valley – about 5 minutes
- Community of Cordes Lakes – about 5 minutes
- Arcosanti – about 10 minutes
- Community of Mayer – about 10 minutes
- Coconino National Forest – about 30 minutes
- Montezuma Castle National Monument – about 30 minutes
- Town of Prescott Valley – about 30 minutes
- City of Prescott – about 40 minutes
- Prescott National Forest – about 40 minutes
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park – about 50 minutes
- Town of Jerome – less than an hour
- City of Flagstaff – just over an hour
- Greater Phoenix area – just over an hour
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $75,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yavapai
- Size: 7.66 Acres
- Short Legal: ERLY PTN FRONTING 105.95 FT ON HWY 69 OF LOT 26 SEC 14 11 2E CON T 2.412 AC 1026 200, WRLY PTN FRONTING 115.33 FT ON HWY 69 OF LOT 26 SEC 14 11 2E CONT 2.412 AC, LOT 27 SEC 14 11 2E TOT 2.84AC AP82
- Zoning: RCU-2A, Residential Rural, 2 acre minimum
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 3882 ft.
- Road Access: good dirt roads to the property
- Electricity: APS
- Sewer: none
- Water: in area
- Current Annual Taxes: $757 in 2016
- Latitude: 34.3362
- Longitude: -112.128
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona