At 7.66 acres, this gorgeous, Arizona land for sale offers a prime, central location between Phoenix and Flagstaff, in the foothills of Prescott Valley. The land has so much potential as a residential development with plenty of space for 1 large house or up to 3 perfect-sized homesites. Utilities are already in the area!
Or, a re-zone of the property would make it ideal for commercial use, especially as the parcel sits in an area on the verge of major growth. It offers easy access to Highway 69 and I-17, making it very visible from Hwy 69 which gets lots of traffic. Right now, an RV Park on the other side of Hwy 69 is full nearly year round. And just a mile away, a Love’s Travel Stop will be up and running by next year.
This beautiful property features great road access, natural desert landscapes, and amazing potential for either commercial or residential development. This is one you don’t want to miss!
We can offer it for an incredible deal
- Down Payment: $100,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Yavapai
- Size: 7.66 Acres
- Short Legal: ERLY PTN FRONTING 105.95 FT ON HWY 69 OF LOT 26 SEC 14 11 2E CON T 2.412 AC 1026 200, WRLY PTN FRONTING 115.33 FT ON HWY 69 OF LOT 26 SEC 14 11 2E CONT 2.412 AC, LOT 27 SEC 14 11 2E TOT 2.84AC AP82
- Zoning: RCU-2A, Residential Rural, 2 acre minimum
- Terrain: high desert
- Elevation: 3882 ft.
- Road Access: good dirt roads to the property
- Electricity: APS
- Sewer: none
- Water: in area
- Current Annual Taxes: $757 in 2016
- Latitude: 34.3362
- Longitude: -112.128
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona