At 5 acres, this beautiful piece of land in Southern Arizona would make an ideal place for a remote home or cabin to get away from it all. The parcel is set in the small, platted subdivision of Winchester Ranch Estates. It features power on site, level terrain, gravel road access, and gorgeous mountain views. There are some homes established in the area, but not too many making this an ideal place for a remote homesite. Nutrient-rich agricultural land surrounds the property.
Please note: There is a mobile home on site that does not convey. It will be removed.
This wide-open community is located just north of I-10 and less than 20 miles from the City of Willcox, AZ. It’s nestled between multiple mountain ranges, including the Pinaleño and the Chiricahua Mountains. This is the kind of place where you can go to get away from it all and enjoy outdoor activities like hunting, hiking, fishing, off-roading, birding, wine-tasting, and more. (Check out this list of VacationIdea.com’s list of The Best Things to Do in Willcox)
Local Towns & Cities include:
- City of Willcox – about 20 minutes
- City of Benson – just over 45 minutes
- City of Tombstone – a little over an hour
- City of Douglas – about 1.5 hours
- City of Tucson – about 1.5 hours
- City of Phoenix – about 3 hours
- Apple Annie’s You-Pick Orchard – about 15 minutes
- Willcox Travel Plaza – about 20 minutes
- Rex Allen Cowboy Museum – just over 20 minutes
- Various Willcox vineyards – all about 25 minutes
- Fort Bowie National Historic Park – about 50 minutes
- Chiricahua National Monument – about an hour
- Kartchner Caverns State Park – about an hour
- Whitewater Draw Wildlife Area – a little over an hour
- Cochise Stronghold – just under 1.5 hours
- Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge – about 1.5 hours
- Mt. Glenn – about 1.5 hours
Bonus! We have multiple smaller lots available in the area ideal for a home or cabin. We can help you find the perfect property for you!
Use the land to build or hold as a real estate investment. Take a look at the details below for more information about the lot. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. If you have more questions contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $10,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 5 Acres
- Short Legal: Lots 13 and 20 Winchester Ranch Estates
- Zoning: SR-36 (Single-Household Residential)
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4314 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road
- Electricity: yes, on site
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried/needs a well
- Current Annual Taxes: $315.46 in 2022
- Latitude: 32.4269599
- Longitude: -109.9232395
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona