You’ve just found a tremendous place to enjoy everything about Arizona’s great outdoors! This spacious property is more than 10 acres making it perfect for a recreational lifestyle. Nestled between two mountain ranges, the land offers good gravel-road access, public utilities in the area, varied terrain, and mature vegetation and an abundance of wildlife including deer, antelope, javelina, and the occasional elk. In the spring, this part of Arizona bursts with the color from some spectacular wildflower displays.
This is a wonderfully remote property, with all the benefits of a platted subdivision, including an established address. Once you arrive, you could create quite the homestead or sportsmen’s retreat utilizing off-the-grid resources including solar power, generators, rain harvesting, and more.
The property sits about 10 minutes from Golden Valley where you can find local restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, and other essentials. It’s also just 15 minutes from historic Kingman, AZ. GoKingman.com says “Kingman, the Heart of Historic Route 66 & one of the hidden treasures of Arizona, is conveniently located on Interstate 40 and is the perfect launching point for ‘Route 66 and Beyond.’ Scenic hiking, historic charm, great cafes and restaurants, and the allure of Route 66 combine to make Kingman a remarkable destination.” And outdoor enthusiasts love this area for all the opportunity to get out and enjoy nature, including camping, hiking, boating, fishing, RV’ing, and so much more. There are even a handful of wineries in the area!
Nearby Towns & Cities include:
- Community of Golden Valley – about 10 minutes
- City of Kingman, AZ – about 15 minutes
- City of Laughlin, NV – about 30 minutes
- City of Bullhead City – a little more than 30 minutes
- City of Lake Havasu – a little more than an hour
- City of Las Vegas, NV – less than 2 hours
Outdoor enthusiasts love this area for all the opportunity to get out and enjoy nature, including camping, hiking, boating, fishing, RV’ing, and so much more. One very special attraction in the area is the Arizona Peace Trail. This 675+ mile loop connects various trails, tracks, and dirt roads around the western part of the state to create an incredible path for off-highway vehicles to explore the Arizona desert.
Local Landmarks & Attractions include:
- Arizona Route 66 Museum – about 20 minutes
- Cerbat Foothills Recreation Area – about 10 minutes
- Hualapai Mountain Park – about 40 minutes
- Lake Mohave – about an hour
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area – just over an hour
Directions from Golden Valley:
- Head north on N Santa Maria Rd toward Chino Dr: 0.4 mi
- Turn right onto Chino Dr: 2.2 mi
- Turn left onto Aztec Rd: 1.0 mi
- Turn right onto W Agua Fria Dr
- Property is on the right: .4 mi
Check out more property details below. You’re welcome to drive out to see the parcel yourself at any time. Contact us at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to claim this fantastic piece of land. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $5,500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 10.053 Acres
- Short Legal: Roadway Easement map 5/20/1976 76-14579 T21N R18W Sec 2 NE4 of Parcel 203 cont 10.07 Acres 306-47-003A(306-47-003 C & D)
- Zoning: AR-10A
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 4553 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: no private well, services provided by Valley Pioneer Water Co.
- Current Annual Taxes: $182.86 in 2023
- Latitude: 35.2424865
- Longitude: -114.1752900
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona