Welcome to Arizona Sun Sites! This platted, rural subdivision in Southern Arizona holds tons of potential as more and more people are discovering the fantastic homesites in the area.
The property offers over an acre of wide-open space where you could build a house, establish a mobile home, or hold the land as an investment opportunity. It features level terrain, power in the area, beautiful natural landscapes, mountain views, abundant sunshine, lots of privacy, and fairly easy access to US Highway 191. Good dirt roads lead right to the lot. Arizona Sun Sites is nestled in the foothills of Cochise Stronghold Mountain Range so you can bet the views are pretty great in this off-the-grid location. And when you want to enjoy some small-town hospitality, just head to the historic community of Pearce-Sunsites about 10 minutes away.
Local towns & cities include:
- Community of Pearce – less than 10 minutes
- City of Willcox – about 30 minutes
- City of Benson – around 40 minutes
- City of Tombstone – about an hour
- City of Bisbee – a little more than an hour
- City of Tucson – about 1.5 hours
Lots of people come to Southern Arizona for its abundance of outdoor activities, including camping, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, RV’ing, and so much more. This area is also growing as a destination for wine-tasting at local vineyards. Basically, this part of the state is becoming a destination for relaxing, playing, and just getting away from it all.
Nearby attractions include:
- Apache Station Wildlife Viewing Area – about 20 minutes
- Rex Allen Arizona Cowboy Museum – about 35 minutes
- Various Willcox vineyards – all about 40 minutes
- Apple Annie’s Orchard – about 45 minutes
- Whitewater Draw Wildlife Area – about 45 minutes
- Chiricahua National Monument – about 45 minutes
- Cochise Stronghold – about 50 minutes
- Kartchner Caverns State Park – about 55 minutes
- Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge – about an hour
- Fort Bowie National Historic Site – about an hour
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Cochise
- Size: 1.121 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 13, Block 186, Arizona Sun Sites Unit 1
- Zoning: SR-43
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4444 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road
- Electricity: in area, approximately 300 ft from power
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $32.32 in 2021
- Latitude: 31.9537123
- Longitude: -109.8987167
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona