Rolling hills, high-desert plains, small-town atmosphere, and a quaint, rural lifestyle—you can find it all on this wide-open property. The small parcel features level terrain, light vegetation, and lots of privacy ideal for building a home or cabin to get away from it all. And as part of a platted subdivision, you’ll find good gravel road access. You can also take advantage of off-the-grid resources including solar, wind, or generator power as well as rain gathering.
The property sits just outside the small community of Concho, Arizona. The residents of Concho are taking steps to build up their stomping ground into an incorporated town, so this is potentially an area of upcoming growth. Outdoor enthusiasts love this area for all the opportunities to get out and enjoy the natural landscapes. You can find places for hiking, hunting, RV’ing, and more.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- Community of Concho – less than 10 minutes
- City of St Johns – about 20 minutes
- Lyman Lake State Park – about 40 minutes
- Petrified Forest National Park – about 35 minutes
- City of Show Low – about 30 minutes
- City of Holbrook – less than an hour
- The Painted Desert – about 1.5 hours
- City of Flagstaff – just under 4 hours
Still have questions? Take a look at the details below about the property. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the property anytime. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.
- Down Payment: $1000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 0.5 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 247 Block 241 Concho Valley Unit 12
- Zoning: AG/VAC Residential Rural Subdivision
- Terrain: high plain with juniper and scrub
- Elevation: 6355 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access
- Electricity: in area, just off AZ 61
- Sewer: septic needed
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $74.14 in 2022
- Latitude: 34.4523886
- Longitude: -109.612097
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona