640 Wide-Open Desert Acres!
*Currently accepting back up offers
This is one of the biggest tracts of land we’ve ever been able to offer, and this is one you have to see to believe. It has so much potential for just about anything you can imagine. Zoned as a Rural Development Area per the Mohave County Zoning Ordinance, there are numerous allowed uses for the property, including:
- Single-family dwellings, modular, mobile, and factory-built homes
- RVs, travel trailers, tiny homes, tiny homes on wheels, and camping
- Recreational use
- Agricultural or commercial use
- Sustainable living
- Divide it up and sell
- Land banking
- Wildlife refuge
- Hold as an investment opportunity
This spectacular section of land (a mile long on each side) is pretty much off the grid so it offers tons of privacy, sweeping landscapes, and incredible mountain views in all directions. The terrain is relatively flat with many washes and ravines. There are power lines that run along the south side of the property, but you could easily take advantage of alternative resources such as solar power and rainwater harvesting.
You can reach the parcel via a gravel road from Route 66 called Polaris Road. It’s about 90% navigable with the only challenging spot being about 100 feet south of the NW corner. The wash there has created a large lip on the road. This will need some grading to get it back to a place where a normal vehicle can traverse it. Also, keep in mind this is actually a private road owned by the Sterling Company. A resident in the area received written permission from the company to use it to reach his parcel, so keep that in mind to ensure you can access the property.
From the parcel, you can reach the I-40 freeway in less than 30 minutes giving you decent access to nearby communities and cities where you can find supplies, amenities, and gas stations, as well as opportunities for dining, shopping, and more. For example, you can reach the unincorporated community of Topock in about 40 minutes. Located along historic Route 66, this quaint boating town hosts both the renowned Topock 66 restaurant and the Old Trails Arch Bridge made famous in movies like The Grapes of Wrath and Easy Rider. Or go a little farther to get to Kingman and Lake Havasu City.
Nearby Towns & Cities include:
- Community of Yucca – about 30 minutes
- Community of Topock – about 40 minutes
- City of Kingman – about 50 minutes
- City of Lake Havasu City – about 50 minutes
- Community of Oatman – about an hour
- City of Laughlin, NV – less than 1.5 hours
- City of Las Vegas, NV – about 2.5 hours
Surrounding the property, you’ll find a variety of places to get out and explore the Great Outdoors. The area is renowned for activities like camping, hiking, boating, fishing, RV’ing, and more.
- Havasu National Wildlife Refuge – about 35 minutes
- Hum-Me-Chomp Petroglyphs – just over 40 minutes
- Havasu Wilderness – about 40 minutes
- Chemehuevi Mountains Wilderness Area – about 45 minutes
- Lake Havasu – about 50 minutes
- Warm Springs Wilderness – about an hour
Directions to Property from Topock:
- Follow Oatman Hwy/Oatman-Topock Hwy
- Turn right onto Oatman Hwy/Oatman-Topock Hwy (0.2 mi)
- Take Regal Rd to your destination in Topock (9.8 mi)
- Turn left onto Polaris Rd 1.0 mi
- Continue straight 4.8 mi
- Turn right 1.0 mi
- Turn left onto Regal Rd 2.5 mi
- Continue straight 0.5 mi
The drive to the property is relatively simple, although the road can be rough in spots. While 4WD may not be needed to reach the lot, it would certainly help. An average crossover/SUV with decent ground clearance would be fine.
Still have questions? Take a look at the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the lot anytime. The land is priced competitively compared to others in the area, making this a great investment opportunity. That also means it will sell quickly. Contact us at 480-442-7787 or firstname.lastname@example.org anytime to make this incredible piece of land your own. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $65,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Mohave
- Size: 640 Acres
- Short Legal: Lots 1,2,3,4 S2 N2 & S2 cont 640 AC ML
- Zoning: Rural Development Area, AR1
- Terrain: desert
- Elevation: 1148 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road
- Electricity: power lines bordering the south side of the property
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried; no private well
- Current Annual Taxes: $380.66 in 2021
- Latitude: 34.7566576
- Longitude: -114.3253020
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona