Looking to get away from it all? Trying to find a place where you can create your own private getaway? Interested in establishing a natural, sustainable living? Then keep reading because this property is for you!
This big piece of land in North-Eastern Arizona would make a perfect place to create an amazing recreational retreat or even to hold as an investment. It features level terrain, light natural vegetation, abundant wildlife, lots of privacy, and views for miles. What’s more, there are great gravel roads that go all the way to the property line.
This part of the state offers so many opportunities for outdoor adventuring, including hiking, camping, off-roading, hunting, RVing, and more. And if you feel like you want to see some friendly faces or get some supplies, the historic community of Sanders is about a 35 minute drive away, with the bigger (little) city of St. Johns about 40 minutes away. Here you can find shopping, dining, and events all in a welcoming, small-town atmosphere.
The land is pretty much the perfect combination of remote space while still offering good access to supplies, amenities, and small-town life.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- Community of Sanders – about 35 minutes
- City of St Johns – about 40 minutes
- Lyman Lake State Park – just under an hour
- Petrified Forest National Park – about an hour
- City of Holbrook – a little less than 1.5 hours
- City of Show Low – about 1.5 hours
- The Painted Desert – a little more than 1.5 hours
- City of Flagstaff – about 2.5 hours
- Greater Phoenix area – about 4 hours
Take a look at the property details below. If you have questions or want more information, contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or email@example.com. We look forward to talking with you!
- Down Payment: $6000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on terms
- Term Length: varies
- County: Apache
- Size: 20 Acres
- Short Legal: Section: 8; Township: 17N; Range: 29E NW4 SW4
- HOA/POA: none
- Zoning: Agricultural/General
- Terrain: flat land, juniper trees abound
- Elevation: 6122 ft.
- Road Access: gravel road access via N7204
- Electricity: no
- Sewer: none/needs septic
- Water: needs well/carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $56.76 in 2022
- Latitude: 34.8851780
- Longitude: -109.2906633
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona