Welcome to Deming Ranchettes! This wide-open, rural subdivision could be just the off-the-grid paradise you’ve been looking for. This more than 2-acre property features level terrain, light vegetation, good dirt road access, and endless possibilities. Just imagine the rural retreat you could have here with sweeping views in every direction and native grass-covered terrain. Build a home or cabin, park an RV and camp, create self-sustaining farm, or establish a mobile home. Septic would be needed, but other utilities are in the area. Or you could take advantage of green resources with solar or wind power, generators, rainwater harvesting, and more.
Deming Ranchettes sits about 25 minutes south of the city of Deming, NM, where you can find groceries, gas, shopping, dining, medical care, and other essentials. The area is surrounded by rich farmland giving you a great opportunity to create a small, personal farm. Outdoor enthusiasts love this area because of the great places for hiking, mountain biking, camping, hunting, birding, and more.
In recent years, property values in New Mexico have increased as more and more retirees take advantage of the area’s fantastic climate and low-key lifestyle. Luna County itself is characterized by a friendly, small-town atmosphere, a relatively low crime rate, and more than 340 days of sunshine a year. Combine that with the fact that this part of the state only makes a small percentage of land available for private ownership (most of the land is owned by federal or state government), and you have the perfect combination for potential investment. This is your chance to own vacant property with incredible potential to keep increasing in value.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- City of Deming – about 25 minutes
- Rockhound State Park – about 30 minutes
- Florida Mountains Wilderness Area – less than an hour
- City of Las Cruces – just over an hour
- Tres Hermanas Mountains – just over an hour
- Cookes Range Wilderness Area – a little more than an hour
- City of Tucson, AZ – about 3.5 hours
- City of Albuquerque – a little more than 3.5 hours
Directions from Deming:
- Take E Pine St and NM-549 E to NM-377 E: (4.4 mi)
- Continue on NM-377 E. Drive to Espejo Rd NE: 19 min (9.6 mi)
- Turn left onto NM-377 E: 6.2 mi
- Turn left onto Duke Rd NE: 0.7 mi
- Turn right onto Espejo Rd NE: 0.5 mi
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Lewis Flats Rd NE: 0.3 mi
- Turn right onto Mundo Rd NE: 184 ft
- Turn right onto Lewis Flats Rd NE: 456 ft
- Turn left onto Chapulin Rd NE: 1.0 mi
- Turn right onto Lalo Rd NE: 0.2 mi
- Turn left onto Espejo Rd NE: 0.7 mi
- Destination will be on the right
- NW: 32.278577, -107.543931
- NE: 32.2785771, -107.5420305
- SW: 32.278067, -107.543935
- SE: 32.278068, -107.542033
Want more information? Take a look at the property details below. You can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at email@example.com for more information or to claim this great piece of land.
- Down Payment: $1500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Luna
- Size: 2.46 Acres
- Short Legal: Deming Ranchettes, Unit 35, Block 2, Tract 11
- Zoning: there is no zoning in Luna County
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 4179 ft.
- Road Access: yes, dirt road access via Espejo Rd.
- Electricity: in area
- Sewer: none/needs septic
- Water: none, must install a well or holding tank
- Current Annual Taxes: $68.12 in 2022
- Latitude: 32.278335
- Longitude: -107.542793
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona