Right now you have an incredible opportunity to own nearly an acre of land in Osage National Golf Resort. This master planned community in the Lake of the Ozarks not only features a 27-hole golf course (18 of those were designed by Arnold Palmer) but gives residents access to amenities such as a pool, clubhouse, restaurant, and fitness center. As the Osage National community continues to grow, land here is poised increase in value.
The lot we have available sits just across from the fairway of Hole 2 of the Links Course. This wooded homesite a holds a ton of potential to be a wonderful place to build your dream home.
- The property is located at the back of a cul-de-sac giving you easy access to the land
- Utilities including power and water are already on site
- The lot has a gently sloping contour. Essentially, a multi-level home built here could have a stunning backyard view of the fairway from just about any level of the house
- High-value homes are already established in the neighborhood, including one gorgeous house standing at the entrance to the cul-de-sac
- Everything you need from groceries and gas to shopping and dining are all about 10 minutes away
Lake of the Ozarks, dubbed “the Midwest’s premier lake resort destination,” offers an fantastic place to live, work, and play. Some history of the area: the lake was created by the construction of the Bagnell Dam and stands as one of the largest manmade lakes in the US. It features more than 1,100 miles of shoreline—that’s more shoreline than the coast of California. More than 5 million people from around the world visit annually to take advantage of the world-class boating, fishing, golf, shopping, and dining. Not to mention the abundance of outdoor adventuring you can find around the lake. Hiking, camping, cave exploration, wineries, zip lines, horseback riding, Lake of the Ozarks has it all!
Other Towns & Cities include:
- Osage Beach – less than 10 minutes
- Lake Ozark – less than 10 minutes
- Eldon – about 15 minutes
- Camdenton – about 20 minutes
- Versailles – about 30 minutes
- Jefferson City – about 40 minutes
- Columbia – just over an hour
- Branson – about 2 hours
- Kansas City – less than 3 hours
Still have some questions? Check out the property details below. You’re welcome to drive out and visit the lot anytime. If you want more information or if you’re ready to claim this fantastic piece of land, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Down Payment: $9000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Miller
- Size: .9 Acres
- Short Legal: Lot 4, Isleworth Village
- HOA: $500/annually
- Terrain: sloped/hillside
- Elevation: 626 ft.
- Road Access: paved roads
- Electricity: power lines in area
- Sewer: public sewer
- Water: public
- Latitude: 38.207944
- Longitude: -92.602412
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona