This is a Golden Opportunity to own a lot of land in a beautiful part of Mississippi!
This group of properties is made up of seven different parcels of land. At just over 315 total acres, the land has potential for homesites, recreation, subdividing, land banking, and more. Mostly dry, rolling hills, fields and forest. Two stocked ponds. Family hunting land traditionally. Extensive paved road frontage and logging/hunting dirt road network on land.
Located in Smith County, you’ll find the properties are close to the town of Polkville, about 40 minutes east of Jackson. The best landmark to find the property is the Oak Grove Church, 1776 S C Rd 135 Morton, MS 39117. It is a 100 year old lease that will default back to the property owner if church operations cease.
You can buy the entire group of lots for a great investment, or we can talk about the purchase of individual parcels.
Local towns and attractions include:
- Town of Polkville – less than 5 minutes
- Bienville National Forest – less than 30 minutes
- The City of Jackson – about 45 minutes
- Barnett Reservoir – about an hour
Check out all the property details below. If you would like more information about this property contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Down Payment: $70,000
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Smith County
- Size: 315.16 Acres
- Parcel Numbers: 045-22-000-002.01, 045-22-000-007, 045-22-000-011.01, 045-22-000-002, 045-22-000-011, 042-09- 000-005, 043-08-000-001
- Zoning: vacant
- Terrain: mixed field and forest
- Elevation: 370-410 ft.
- Road Access: paved road frontage
- Electricity: Southern Pine EPA at street
- Sewer: septic required, might have an old working septic by the road
- Water: Polkville Water Association
- Latitude: 32.175409
- Longitude: -89.668840
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona