Get ready to go totally off the grid and take in New Mexico’s sweeping landscapes and beautiful mountain vistas. This 2.5-acre property sits nestled in the foothills of the Manzano Mountain Range and offers absolutely incredible views of Manzano Peak, Gallo Peak, and Capilla Peak. Use the property as a rural retreat where you can build a home or cabin, park an RV and camp for a time, or establish a mobile home. The wide-open property features level terrain, light vegetation, good dirt road access, and endless possibilities where you can take advantage resources including solar panels, propane gas, wind power, and traditional gas generators.
Rio Grande Estates sits about 20 minutes from Rio Communities where you can find you can find groceries, gas, shopping, dining, and other essentials. Or travel less than an hour to reach Albuquerque for just about everything else you could possibly need.
And when you’re ready to explore the great outdoors, you’ll be happy to know this part of the state boasts incredible natural landscapes and an abundance of opportunities for adventures including hiking, off-roading, camping, geocaching, hunting, birding, and so much more.
Local Towns & Attractions include:
- City of Rio Communities – about 20 minutes
- Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area – about 20 minutes
- Community of Las Maravillas – about 30 minutes
- Village of Los Lunas – about 40 minutes
- Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge – about 45 minutes
- City of Albuquerque – just under an hour
- Petroglyph National Monument – about an hour
- Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge – just under 1.5 hours
- Sandia Crest – about 1.5 hours
- City of Santa Fe – less than 2 hours
- City of Las Cruces – about 3 hours
Still have questions? Check out the property details below. And of course, you can contact us anytime at 480-442-7787 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to claim this great piece of land.
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: varied based on term
- Term Length: varies
- County: Valencia
- Size: 2.5 Acre
- Short Legal: Lots 34 of Rio Grande Estates, Unit 15 East
- Terrain: flat
- Elevation: 5075 ft.
- Road Access: dirt road nearby
- Electricity: off grid
- Sewer: needs septic
- Water: carried
- Current Annual Taxes: $4.70 in 2022
- Latitude: 34.618917
- Longitude: -106.583250
Owner will carry
One member of the selling LLC is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona